Here are some of the health benefits of cacao:
• Increases blood flow.
• Contains powerful antioxidants, up to 40 times more than blueberries, which absorb free radicals.
• Boasts the highest plant-based source of iron—twice that of spinach.
• Full of magnesium for a healthy heart and brain.
• Acts as a natural mood elevator and antidepressant.
• Contains more calcium than cow’s milk per 100g.
Directions: Add spinach, cabbage and cucumbers to vegetable juicer. Add avocado and juice in blender and mix together on lowest setting. Consume immediately. Also, New Greens Superfood Drink.
Any parent knows that children are often reluctant to eat their vegetables, especially considering the processed yet flavorful foods they are surrounded with anymore. But teaching them to grow food in a garden can help change this trend. They can’t grow a Cheeto!
Need a gluten free pie recipe? We’ve got the best one! Thanks to one of our gluten free foodies in the office, we scarfed down this walnut pie, actually four of them, in a matter of minutes. Easy to make and fairly quick when it comes to making pies from scratch, we hope you love it as much as we did!
Anti parasitic, antiviral, and antibacterial throughout the body, lemon balm fights the Epstein-Barr virus, shingles, and other herpetic viruses such as HHV-6. It’s an amazing herb for tonsillitis, which is inflammation caused by strep bacteria. Plus, lemon balm detoxifies the liver, spleen, and kidneys, and helps reduce bladder inflammation, which makes it a star for alleviating interstitial cystitis and urinary tract infections (UTIs).