You’re never too old to lift weights. You’re too old not to!
Resistance training is the secret to looking younger, feeling younger and boosting your energy.
No other exercise will help you preserve and build bone or provide the body you need as you age – especially if you want to lose weight – like resistance training will.
Get detailed instructions on how to perform dozens of strength training exercises, when you…
Whether you’ve been exercising for years and just need to tune up your resistance
training routine or you’ve never really done any strength training, this eGuide has got you covered!
In it you’ll find:
- Images for start & end positions for 20+ exercises
- Variations of each exercise to modify for your needs
- Technique tips for each exercise
- Tips & hints about where you should feel it
- Most common errors & how to avoid them
- Guidelines for starting & progressing your program
- 10, 20 & 30-minute workout plans
- Sample weekly plans so you aren’t over- or undertraining
Step by step, Debra will teach you how to use these exercises specifically for losing weight, boosting your metabolism and decreasing the appearance of cellulite.
The Muscles in Minutes resistance training program can help with:
- Improved posture
- Increased energy
- Flatter belly
- Cellulite reduction
- Reduced inches & dropped sizes
- More confidence
- Reduced risk of injury
- More metabolism-boosting lean tissue
- Fat loss
If you want to feel better faster with less exercise, and potentially less sweat, resistance training is your best workout partner!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online What, When & Why to Exercise for Women 40+ taking place on May 1-7, 2023, where 40 experts will teach you more about a simple evidence-based approach to getting and staying fit BEFORE, DURING and AFTER MENOPAUSE!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
P.S. Start getting results in a few short weeks with Debra Atkinson’s easy-to-use 42-page eGuide, Muscles in Minutes, when you unlock it now!