probiotics for kids
A nutritious diet will keep their digestive tracts healthy but sometimes the balance and type of bacteria can become a problem, for example, after antibiotics or a bout of diarrhea. And you know how hard it is to get kids to eat their vegetables – the very foods that provide nutrients for a healthy gut. Because children may eat more sugar, and sugar feeds bad bacteria, offering your child probiotics as they grow could be very beneficial.
Stay up to date
Studies show that the probiotic bacteria found in fermented foods can help block the proliferation of harmful bacteria and parasites. The probiotic bacteria are actually able to prevent bad microbes from getting the nutrients they need to survive, while also promoting your body’s own natural immunity.
A team of scientists from the University of Granada (UGR), the Biohealth Research Institute in Granada (ibs.GRANADA), the city’s San Cecilio Clinical Hospital, and the Centre for Biomedical Research in Epidemiology and Public Health (CIBERESP) has found that 9 out of...
Here are some of the health benefits of cacao:
• Increases blood flow.
• Contains powerful antioxidants, up to 40 times more than blueberries, which absorb free radicals.
• Boasts the highest plant-based source of iron—twice that of spinach.
• Full of magnesium for a healthy heart and brain.
• Acts as a natural mood elevator and antidepressant.
• Contains more calcium than cow’s milk per 100g.