Hypericum Oil / St. John’s Wort
Ingredients: Hypericum per. (St. John’s Wort) fresh flowering tops and vitamin E (soy based) in a base of organic olive oil.
Usage: Shake well and apply to external skin as needed.
Precautions: For external use only
FREE SHIPPING USA ON ORDERS OVER $99
$30.05 – $57.00
Health Benefits of Hypericum Oil
– Contains hypericin and flavonoids that helps lower itching and burning sensations and alleviate inflammation. Add to lotions, skin care creams and directly apply to an affected area such as hemorrhoids. – – Can be added to warm bathing water.
– Blend with coconut oil to lower pain and inflammation due to rheumatism
– Analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic; treat bruises, muscular pains, sores, bruises, tennis elbow, sprains, stiff achy joints, nervous afflictions, burns and varicose veins. Also treats incusion pain caused after surgery. Use as massage oil or add to lotions and skin creams to speed up the healing process.
– Antibacterial and astringent properties that help eliminate foreign bodies and microbes that could cause skin infections and worsen wounds. Apply topically or use as a tincture to speed up the healing process.
– Treat physical pain as well as emotional disturbances due to premenstrual syndrome such as nausea, cramps, breast tenderness, mood fluctuations and anxiety during menopause.
Sign up below for your invitation to The Holistic Health Online Dispensary where you can see specific protocols from expert alternative health practitioners, and enjoy a 15% discount when you purchase your supplements there....FOREVER! Over 10,000 health products to choose from.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49