Order Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
More Hair Mineral Analysis Facts:
- Shows metabolic trends associated with health conditions
- Certain indicators on a hair tissue mineral analysis often reflect the overall condition of the immune system
- Exposes trends for liver and kidney stress (impaired toxic metal elimination)
- Determines your oxidation rate. This information is important when assessing how well you handle stress, physiologically.
- Description/explanation of your electrolyte (macromineral) patterns. For example, if you have an elevated sodium/potassium ratio there may be a tendency toward inflammation and increased adrenal activity.
- HTMA constructs a picture of one’s body chemistry, a metabolic picture, or blueprint if you will, of the way your body is functioning and responding to stress.
$93.00 – $121.00
Trace Elements Labs processes your order after you have sent in your hair sample.
- The test kit is sent directly to you along with instructions on how and when to cut your hair sample.
- You send completed kit and forms to Trace Elements. (If you are outside of the United States I will supply you with special instructions.)
- Trace Elements will email me your results and I will forward onto you with a PINCODE to open.
The results are clear (watch sample results video below) but should you need help interpreting your test you can schedule an appointment for a consultation. Please use contact page in the main menu or click ‘BOOK IT’ which takes you to the contact page.
Valerie Robitaille, MS, PhD(c), Holistic Nutritionist
Elements routinely tested