With each purchase you make from our products, you’re helping us sustain this platform and keep the fight against conservative censorship going.
Our fulfillment center location provides fast, centralized shipping to both the East Coast and West Coast, and our responsive customer service center provides friendly phone support for customers and fast response times via email or online chat.
Our promise to customers:
• 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. If for any reason you are not happy with a product you purchase from us, we will refund or exchange the item for you promptly and professionally.
• 100% privacy. We will NEVER sell your data to anyone.
• 100% of the products offered in our store are personally reviewed and approved by our founder, Mike Adams (the “Health Ranger”).
• We aim for 100% certified organic products, although in certain cases some products are actually higher quality when they are “wildcrafted” and “pesticide free” rather than organic. This varies based on the product, and our goal is always to select the product with the least possible chemical exposure. All products are accurately labeled with their organic status.
• Absolutely no GMOs.
• 100% honest marketing: Everything we state about the products we offer is truthful and based in fact.
• Routine testing for purity of foods at our Forensic Food Lab. We have zero tolerance for dishonest suppliers and contaminated products.
• USDA-certified organic packing facility. Our bulk superfood products are packed in certified packing facilities which are inspected by the USDA for compliance with organic requirements.
Mike Adams, the “Health Ranger,” is an outspoken consumer health advocate, award-winning investigative journalist, internet activist and science lab director. He is the founder and editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet’s most-trafficked natural health news website, and personally oversees BrighteonStore.com product selection. No product appears on BrighteonStore.com unless he personally approves it.
Adams is also director the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, which publishes heavy metals lab reports for fast foods, conventional grocery products, breakfast cereals, superfoods, protein powders, infant formula, packaged meats, dairy products, sodas, teas and dietary supplements. To date, there have been over 1,000 products tested using ICP-MS atomic spectroscopy instrumentation.