BIOCIDIN LSF 1.7 fl oz
Biocidin®LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support.
• Liposomal delivery for quick systemic absorption and bioavailability
• Intracellular absorption of ingredients
• Research indicates support for biofilms and imbalanced terrain
• Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways
• To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions Bio-Botanical Research always recommends concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®
Biocidin® LSF is a proprietary combination of botanicals directed at addressing microbial balance and the biofilms which often form around communities of microbes and impede successful eradication.
The botanicals carefully chosen to create the proprietary blend of Biocidin® LSF can have a broad-spectrum balancing action and support the body’s ability to address bacteria, fungi, parasites. Many of the botanical extracts and essential oils in Biocidin® LSF may assist in disrupting biofilms, which are associated with persistent imbalances in commensal flora.
The liposomal delivery format of Biocidin® LSF enables transport of these broad-spectrum botanicals throughout the body, helpful in tick-influenced ailments. Phospholipids, delivered with Biocidin® LSF in the liposomal format, nourish the membranes of the cells.
See Supplement Facts below.
FREE SHIPPING USA ON ORDERS OVER $99
Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides)
Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia)
White Willow (bark)
Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols)
Black Walnut (hull and leaf)
Tea Tree oil
Lavender oil (plant and flower)
Oregano oil (plant and flower)
less than 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source)
Essential Phospholipids (from Sunflower Lecithin, 65% Phosphatidyl Choline)
Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)