By Dr. Joseph Mercola
- In mid-June 2022, the United States became the first country in the world to grant emergency use authorization (EUA) for COVID jabs for toddlers as young as 6 months. December 8, 2022, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the updated bivalent COVID boosters for this age group as well
- The reformulated bivalent shots were authorized for adults, based on antibody levels in mice, just three months earlier. The FDA has zero data on its use in babies. Initial data is not expected until January 2023, yet they authorized the shot for babies anyway
- The COVID shots are the most dangerous medical intervention ever released. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data show nearly 30% of V-Safe participants aged 12 to 17 were unable to perform daily activities after the second dose, and nearly 20% were unable to attend school or work after the booster
- How can the FDA rationalize a bivalent booster for babies based on data showing 2 out of 10 tweens and teens get so incapacitated they cannot attend school?
- The FDA and CDC aren’t the only ones at fault. The U.S. Congress has, over the past 30 years, slowly but surely paved the way for legalized tyranny and genocide. What used to be crimes are no longer, and the FDA is actually part of the group of agencies that run the U.S. bioterrorism program
- In mid-June 2022, the United States became the first country in the world to grant emergency use authorization (EUA) for COVID jabs for toddlers as young as 6 months.1
- Then, October 20, 2022, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) shocked the nation even more by unanimously (15-0) voting to add the unlicensed COVID-19 shots to the U.S. vaccine schedules for children, adolescents and adults.2
December 8, 2022, the U.S. government outdid itself yet again, authorizing bivalent COVID jabs for babies as young as 6 months old. These reformulated bivalent shots were authorized for adults, based on nothing more than antibody levels in mice, just three months earlier, at the end of August.3 According to the FDA’s December 8, 2022, press release:4
“Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs) of the updated (bivalent) Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines to include use in children down to 6 months of age …
Children 6 months through 5 years of age who received the original (monovalent) Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine are now eligible to receive a single booster of the updated (bivalent) Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine two months after completing a primary series with the monovalent Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
Children 6 months through 4 years of age who have not yet begun their three-dose primary series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or have not yet received the third dose of their primary series will now receive the updated (bivalent) Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine as the third dose in their primary series following two doses of the original (monovalent) Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
Children 6 months through 4 years of age who have already completed their three-dose primary series with the original (monovalent) Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will not be eligible for a booster dose of an updated bivalent vaccine at this time.”
No Data Showing Shots Are ‘Safe and Effective’
In a December 10, 2022, commentary on the FDA’s decision, Dr. Robert Malone wrote:5
“There is NOTHING in the news release or the bulleted points that shows data that these injections are safe or effective for children four years old down to six months old.
Side effects continue same as before — which means they are significantly higher than is expected for normal vaccines. This by the way, is the understatement of the year. Then comes the next paragraph in the FDA News Release:
‘The data to support giving an updated bivalent booster dose for these children are expected in January. The agency is committed to evaluating those data as quickly as possible.’
Yeh [sic] — so the FDA literally doesn’t have any data for this bivalent booster for this age cohort but they are making it available under emergency use authorization anyways.
We do know based on the ACIP /CDC slide deck6 from the Sept 2022 ACIP meeting, that there were significant side effects of this vaccine in older children. THESE DATA ARE FROM THE CDC. Of course, there are many unbiased studies that show even more significant adverse events.”
CDC’s Own Data Show the Jabs Are Dangerous
It’s bad enough that the FDA and CDC are authorizing COVID shots for babies based on zero data, but if the past two years have shown us anything, it’s that the COVID shots are the most dangerous medical intervention ever released. All the available evidence is weighted against them, yet the insanity continues.
Malone highlights one of the graphs included in the CDC’s slide deck, which by itself proves the shots are causing tremendous harm. Nearly 30% of V-Safe participants between the ages of 12 to 17 reported they were unable to perform daily activities after the second dose.
Nearly 20% were unable to attend school or work after the booster, and well over 70% reported some sort of systemic reaction after the second and third doses, even though the primary side effects health agencies and drug manufacturers ever highlight are injection site reactions.
“… three months after the CDC presented this data … the FDA is recommending a THIRD booster for little children and babies … The shiver up my spine alerts me to the fact that this feels an awfully lot like child abuse.
Let’s recap: A total of less than 600 children in the last three years have died in this age cohort (CDC data8), and according to peer reviewed scientific studies virtually none of these deaths were in the ‘healthy, normal’ cohort. Can our government get any more sick?
The News Release also states that the vaccine is ‘broadly protective.’ I must say that I am not sure what that even means anymore to government scientists.
To me, ‘broadly protective’ means that there are a wide range of proteins that immune system responds to. That immune evasion by the virus does not happen after vaccination. That the product clearly protects against infection, replication and spread of the virus.
These mRNA vaccines only offer protection against one protein, which is easily evaded by the virus. So why is the FDA trying to deceive us again?
The FDA also writes that it ‘relied on immune response data that it had previously evaluated from a clinical study in adults of a booster dose of Moderna’s investigational bivalent COVID-19.’
The bridging evidence of adult immune responses to the bivalent vaccines with what the FDA expects for children was lacking in depth and data. There is no validated immunologic correlate of protection.
In other words, this is non-sensical scientific and regulatory gibberish … Please people — doctors around the country will be reading this news release and advocating that babies and children receive this new bi-valent mRNA vaccine. Be ready and armed with the facts. Do not comply.”
Government Deception Continues
How in the world can the FDA rationalize a bivalent booster for babies as young as 6 months old based on data showing 2 out of 10 tweens and teens get so incapacitated they cannot go to school!?
And all to “protect” against an infection that poses a minuscule risk to children in the first place! Statistics show the rate of COVID-19 associated hospitalization among children aged 5 to 11 is 0.0008%.9 In real-world terms, that’s so close to zero you basically cannot lower it any further. In Pfizer’s trial, the only child who required hospitalization was actually in the vaccinated group.
Children’s risk of developing symptoms of COVID within the first three weeks of the first dose also INCREASED by 30%,10 which hardly supports the “safe and effective” narrative.
COVID Shots Shown to Destroy Immune Function
- 1 FDA June 17, 2022
- 2 Rumble October 20, 2022
- 3 New York Times August 31, 2022 (Archived)
- 4 FDA December 8, 2022
- 5, 7 RW Malone Substack December 10, 2022
- 6 CDC ACIP Meeting Slide Deck September 1, 2022
- 8 CDC Provisional COVID-19 Deaths 0-18 Years
- 9 Rumble Vaccine Safety Research Foundation June 9, 2022
- 10 Rumble How Pfizer Twisted Clinical Trial Data June 17, 2022
- 11 medRxiv May 6, 2021
- 12 Daily Wire October 21, 2022
- 13 Reuters October 20, 2022
- 14, 17 Childrens Health Defense Pennsylvania Chapter June 22, 2022
- 15 Bailiwick News April 28, 2022
- 16 Bailiwick News June 9, 2022