Hair loss is a symptom that something is out of balance in your body that needs to be addressed.
But it’s not too late to take control!
Join me to learn root-cause solutions to protect, regrow and love your hair!
Healthy Body, Healthy Hair: The Truth About Hair Loss could help you:
- Identify hidden health imbalances causing hair loss
- Explore inflammatory, hormonal, digestive & stress-induced causes of hair loss
- Harness nutrition, detoxification & protocols to support hair growth & strength
- Maintain healthy hair after weight loss, toxic exposure or any stressful events
- Crack the correlation between hair loss & viral infections such as EBV & COVID-19
- Learn epigenetic modifications that have a significant impact on hair growth or loss
- Save time & money with the right lab work & resources to get started
- And more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for June 12-18, 2023!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Julie Olson, started researching this topic while facing her own hair loss struggles and fears.
Her conventional doctors and dermatologists told her there was nothing she could do about it naturally. Unconvinced, she made it her mission to restore her health and hair with natural solutions and to help others do the same.
She’s here to help you by sharing what she learned.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!