Glutathione Reduced 500 mg 60 caps
Glutathione is critical for healthy immune system function and is necessary for proper detoxification processes. It also plays a critical role in maintaining cellular health by directly neutralizing free radicals, as well as by maintaining the activity of other essentials such as vitamin C.
- – High blood pressure, age, poor nutrition, and now – covid tests and “vaccines” – are among some of the health factors that can cause glutathione levels to decline. Glutathione is stored in the body and sufficient levels will naturally degrade graphene oxide.
- – Glutathione fine-tunes the immune system and helps counter oxidative stress; It is a powerful antioxidant.
- – N-acetylcysteine is needed in the body to help maintain glutathione levels.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
FREE SHIPPING USA ON ORDERS OVER $99
The benefits of glutathione, NAC and Vitamin C
- Supports the immune system
The body’s immune cells require high amounts of glutathione to function optimally. Supplementation with GSH results in higher blood levels of glutathione, and greater natural killer cell activity. Natural killer cells play an important role in neutralizing infections.
- Helps reduce oxidative stress
Oxidative stress occurs when an imbalance exists between free radicals and antioxidants in the body, and can lead to a variety of health problems.
- Regenerates antioxidants
Glutathione helps regenerate antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. Conversely, having low levels of antioxidants may result in oxidative stress and glutathione depletion. A 2015 study showed that compared to individuals with adequate vitamin C intake, those with a low intake of vitamin C had depleted levels of glutathione and high levels of oxidative stress. This research suggests that vitamin C and glutathione have a synergistic relationship—meaning that glutathione restores vitamin C and vitamin C helps maintain glutathione.
- Removes toxins
Glutathione bind mercury in the body, and helps carry this toxic metal to the urine for elimination. The body also normally creates its own “internal toxins,” which glutathione helps remove.
- May provide brain-supportive properties
Research suggests that glutathione regulates a vital neurotransmitter called glutamate which is responsible for communication in the brain between nerve cells. Studies have shown that the glutathione precursor NAC helps support healthy brain-glutamate levels.
- Supports respiratory health
The lungs need particularly high amounts of glutathione because they are subjected to high amounts of oxidative stress.
Maintaining your glutathione levels through supplementation of glutathione, NAC and Vitamin C optimizes antioxidant levels, boosts the immune system, and supports respiratory, brain and liver health.